26.8.13

Quick Update: Blogging Schedule and MM Facebook page!

Hi there!

Just a quick post today to update you on a few things to do with this blog. Starting from tomorrow, I will be (trying) to stick to my new blog schedule! Hopefully this will get me into the routine of blogging on a regular basis.

On Tuesdays I'm planning to make posts about nail art. This will include photos of my nail art as well as occasional tutorials (with tons of step-by-step photos of course!).

Thursdays will be for swatches of new (or old untried!) nail polish that I've acquired as well as some NOTD (nail of the day) posts with pics of some simple manis that I wear on a day to day basis.

Also! I've just created a Facebook page for Muggle Manicures! I know I prefer to follow my favourite blogs on Facebook so I never miss a post so I figured it was about time I made one for my own blog :)

So please go HERE and 'Like' Muggle Manicures on Facebook!

Caitlin, xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment